помощь и консультация в оформлении необходимого пакета документов для получения рабочей визы и легального трудоустройства в страны Европейского Союза
In order to apply, the applicant should appear in person at the visa application center or Consulate.
It Personal appearance of children is also required.
Applications of individuals under the age of 18 years have to be signed by parents or a person exercising permanent or temporary parental authority or legal guardian. Adults and children who are at least 12 years old are required to submit fingerprints.
In accordance with Art. 23 of Regulation (EC) No 810/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 establishing a Community Code on Visas, in order to obtain a National visa applications should be submitted within a period of no less than 15 days before the scheduled departure.
I. Passport validity
The passport should be valid for at least 3 months after the date of intended return from Poland. Passports issued more than 10 years before the date of application shall not be accepted. The passport should contain at least 2 blank pages for visas. Passports are accepted without additional wrappers, ex. plastic or leather. Previous passports should also be presented by the applicant (original and photocopy).
II. Requirements for photo
Photography sized 3,5x4,5 cm, taken within the last six months, on a white background, with good focus, clearly presenting the eyes and face from both sides from the top of the head to the top of the shoulders, so that the face occupies 70 - 80% of the picture. The photo should show the person without glasses, looking straight ahead, with open eyes, not covered by hair, eyebrows must be completely visible, with a natural face expression and closed lips.
The person being photographed cannot have headwear, except for the cover worn by members of a religious community after the submission of certified proof of affiliation to it (ex. Identity card). Also in these cases the shape of the face must be exposed. In the case of people wearing glasses, the photograph must meet the following criteria: non photochromic or adaptive lenses, the frame cannot cover any part of the eye, light reflections should be avoided. Contact lenses may remain, provided that they do not alter the natural colour and shape of the eyes. Photograph should be signed gently (so as not to destroy the image) on the back (first name, last name and date of birth). In the case of children who are under 5 years old derogations from the above principles are permissible.
III. Additional information
The following documents shall be presented by either of the categories:
- authorization for employment in the territory of the Republic of Poland issued by the Provincial Governor competent for the employer's seat in Poland,
- valid extract from the National Court Register, confirming entry in the register of entrepreneurs of the company that is to employ a foreigner,
- documents certifying professional education and qualifications to perform the job by a foreigner at a position mentioned in the permit to work.
For undergraduate / master's or doctoral degree courses:
- the original document authorizing to study in Turkey,
- certificate of enrolment issued by a Polish university (including the current year and semester),
- confirmation of payment of the tuition fees,
- documents certifying financial capability to cover the costs of stay in Poland.
For participants of academic exchange programs (e.g. ERASMUS):
- certificate from the home institution sending a student as a participant in an exchange program with the name of the exchange/scholarship program, the names of the Polish host college, exchange period and the amount of the scholarship,
- certificate from the home institution accepting a student as a participant in an exchange program with the name of the exchange/scholarship program, the names of the Turkish college sending the student, exchange period and the amount of the scholarship.
For Resident Permit:
- the decision of the competent Provincial Governor to grant a residence permit in Poland for a fixed or indefinite period.
Please note that during the examination of an application the consular office may request additional documents.